Buy your dream property with us
Thinking of buying a home? Whether it’s your first purchase or a change in your life that involves moving, finding the perfect home is an exciting project that requires a lot of energy and time.
It is advisable to entrust this project to a real estate broker. He or she will be able to help you in your search, understand your needs, target the properties likely to meet them and accompany you on your visits. He will bring an objective point of view and will provide you with all the necessary explanations to make your decision.
The brokers of Bardagi Real Estate Team will be able to advise you in each step of your selection process since they have the expertise of the real estate market and know the different areas of Montreal. They will also be of invaluable assistance during the negotiation, inspection and signing of legal documents, such as the deed of sale.
Contact us at the beginning of your purchase process and we will help you make this transaction a success.
YOU WANT TO BUY A PROPERTY?
We will help you find the property of your dreams
USE OUR CALCULATION TOOL
In a few clicks, determine the key elements to consider.
The advantages of buying with our team.
- A mastery of the Montreal market and a strong knowledge of the neighbourhoods;
- The unparalleled strength of the world’s largest real estate network;
- A turnkey brokerage service;
- Availability 7 days a week.
Some practical advice before you buy.
We offer a wealth of content that can help you in your efforts.
- Determine how much you can afford to invest before you start the home buying process.
- Use our calculation tools.
- List your needs, priorities and desired areas.
- Plan your research and take notes during your visits.
- Ask your broker to evaluate the real value of the properties you are interested in.
We offer you some free documents, powerful tools and judicious advice that will help you realize your real estate project with peace of mind!
Here are some links to consult throughout the process of buying or selling a property: