- 1,314 ft²
- 3 BDR
- 2 BTH
EVOLO S: Beautiful 11th floor custom unit with spectacular downtown views. Open area bathed in natural light, large main bedroom suite and two other optimally designed bedrooms. Two garages + storage. Beautiful common areas including pool, spa, terrace. 24-hour doorman and camera system. Quiet area, adjacent to Parc de l'esplanade de la Pointe-Nord, within walking distance of the future REM.
- Near to Chemin de la Pointe N
- Property type Apartment
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 1,314 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 2017
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, wine cellar, built-in furniture in spare room and office, fixtures, blinds and curtains, central vacuum cleaner. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
Furniture, artwork and other items for personal and kitchen use, dining room chandelier, living room wall unit, washer and dryer, microwave.
- Heating system Air circulation Electric baseboard units Radiant
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other Ventilation system Entry phone Electric garage door Central heat pump
- Easy access Elevator
- Garage Heated Fitted
- Rental appliances Other
- Distinctive features Water front
- Pool Heated Indoor
- Proximity Other Highway Daycare centre Golf Park - green area Elementary school
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to primary bedroom Other
- Cadastre - Parking (included in the price) Garage
- Parking (total) Garage (2)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- View City
- Zoning Residential
- Added storage in them kitchen island.- Added storage accessories. - Expanded kitchen island.- Cabinets mounted up to the ceiling.- In the living room and main bedroom, recessed lighting. - Electrical outlets already installed for home automation system. - Electrical installation for ceiling light in all rooms.- Custom built walk-in closet in the main bedroom by STIL Design.- Arrangement of closets in the other two bedrooms.- Bathroom adjoining the main bedroom with shower tower. - Glued engineered wood floors (without separations).- Installation of recessed lighting in the hallway.- Lutron intelligent lighting system with screwless switches.- All interior doors are 4 panel doors.- Ceramic floors in the entrance and kitchen (wood in the original project).- Custom furniture with pull-out bed in the 2nd bedroom.- Built-in furniture with custom-made bookcase in the 3rd bedroom.
Description: 11th floor: Entrance hall with closet. Bright open area consisting of the living room with full windowed corner wall and great view, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen features quartz countertops, undermount sink and a 1-2 person lunch counter. Main suite with large walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom with tub, separate shower and dual sinks. Two other bedrooms and a second bathroom with tub shower. The washer and dryer are located in a closet in the hallway.
Garage #1025 and #1026. Storage unit #1085.
Very lovely common areas: pool, spa, deck and gym.Common room and guest suite - for rent.24 hour doorman and camera system.
Net living area of 1314 square feet, as indicated on the certificate of location.
Condo fees of $818.33/month include: Heating, hot water and air conditioning for the private portion, participation in the contingency fund, snow removal, landscaping, maintenance, electricity and heating for the common areas as well as the private portions, building insurance, management and administration fees.