- 5,818 ft²
- 2,168 ft²
Street corner building of 6 residential units + 1 commercial unit, located in front of the Maison de Radio-Canada, in the Village a few minutes from the Beaudry metro station and the businesses of Ste-Catherine East Street. Beautiful brick façade redone in 2018. Great income, excellent location, accredited evaluation of January, 2022 available, very good ground floor tenant.
- Near to Rue Panet
- Property type
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 5,818 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area 2,168 ft²
- Zoning Commercial
- Year of construction 1897
- Repossession No
Appliances (washer/dryer, stove, refrigerator and microwave) are provided in all apartments. All furniture is provided in the apartments except apartment #2 and #3. All cooking appliances attached to the wall are included in the commercial space.
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Windows PVC
- Siding Brick
- Distinctive features Street corner
- Proximity Highway Cegep Daycare centre Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) High school Public transport University
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Hung Crank handle
- Roofing Asphalt and gravel
- Zoning Commercial Residential
Gross income potential
Beautiful brick façade redone in 2018.January 2022 certified appraisal available.Pre-sale inspection report available.
GST/QST applies only on the commercial portion which corresponds to 33% of the total living area of the building.
Major work done since acquisition:- Rear balconies replaced in 2017- Doors and windows were replaced in their entirety in 2012- Electrical conversion of the building in 2010- Brick facade completely redone in 2018 (brick and lintels)
Ville-Marie is the heart of the city’s activity and brings together the businesses, educational institutions and attractions of the Quartier des spectacles, the Old Port, the Gay Village and Sainte-Catherine Street.