- 1,492 ft²
- 2 BDR
- 1+1 BTH
Splendid condo of 2 bedrooms in the Golden Square Mile, steps from Mount Royal! Corner unit with chic kitchen, spacious dining room and balcony overlooking the garden. Common areas include pool + small exercise room and roof top terrace with magnificent city views. Great location at the foot of the mountain, near Guy-Concordia and Peel metro stations, McGill University, the Museum of Fine Arts and the Montreal General Hospital. Easy access to downtown, the REM, public transit, bike paths and all the shops, cafes and restaurants in the area.
- Near to Redpath
- Property type Apartment
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 1,492 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1914
- Repossession No
Fridge, dishwasher, double oven, microwave, cooking hob, washer, dryer. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Heating system Air circulation Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Electric garage door
- Easy access Elevator
- Garage Fitted
- Proximity Cegep Daycare centre Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Cross-country skiing Public transport University
- Bathroom / Washroom Other
- Parking (total) Garage (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
2nd floor: Entrance hall with two closets and adjacent powder room. It leads to a living room with fireplace open to a beautiful dining room with windows on two walls and glass door to the balcony. Adjacent is a beautiful kitchen with granite countertops, black ceramic backsplash, white cabinets and appliances and undermount sink. An office (or a small room for a single bed) with access to the balcony and walk-in closet is accessible from the kitchen. The main bedroom is on the other side of the appartment and has two closets. Finally, there is a bathroom with a large glass shower and a laundry room. Ceiling: 8'4".
Lovely balcony overlooking a garden.
Indoor parking space and storage space.
Common areas: Pool, exercise room, terrace (unfurnished) on the roof with a magnificent view of the city.
Condo fees of $1,498.17/month.
* The private portion is in the process of being subdivided. The current cadastre no. 1 515 435 (187.2 square meters) will be modified and replaced by a new cadastre (138.6 square meters). The file has been approved by the co-ownership and is currently submitted to the registry.
* The land register and taxes are based on the current cadastre no. 1 515 435 (187.2 square meters). **The values entered are an estimate based on the percentage of the new living area.
* A new certificate of location will be issued representing the condition of the condo following the renovations.
The declared area will be confirmed once the certificate of location is received.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
Ville-Marie is the heart of the city’s activity and brings together the businesses, educational institutions and attractions of the Quartier des spectacles, the Old Port, the Gay Village and Sainte-Catherine Street.