- 1,239 ft²
- 2 BDR
- 2 BTH
Griffintown - Le Brickfields - Stunning 2-bedroom, 2-bath corner unit on the 14th floor of a recent building. Abundant natural light thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows and a large patio door leading directly onto a long private balcony South facing. Close to Lucien L'allier and Bonaventure metros, École de Technologie Supérieur (ETS) and McGill University. Steps from the bike path along the Lachine Canal. Building with common room and roof terrace! Walk score 95 and Bike score 93. 2 parking spaces and concrete storage in basement.
- Near to
- Property type Apartment
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 1,239 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 2017
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop, oven, microwave oven, washer, dryer, window coverings, light fixtures. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Mobility impaired accessible Exterior access ramp
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation Private balcony Central air conditioning Ventilation system Entry phone Electric garage door Central heat pump
- Easy access Elevator
- Garage Heated Fitted
- Proximity Other Highway Daycare centre Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) Public transport University
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to primary bedroom Separate shower
- Available services Roof terrace
- Parking (total) Garage (2)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- View Panoramic
- Zoning Residential
ON THE 14TH FLOOR:
The entrance hall features a double closet. Harmony unfolds in the open-plan living and dining room, offering access to a long private corner balcony. The functional kitchen includes a breakfast counter for three guests. The main bedroom, with its large walk-in closet, reveals an intimate sanctuary with its ensuite bathroom, featuring a separate shower and heated floor. The second bedroom is comfortable, enhanced by a triple closet and a foldaway bed. The second bathroom has a bathtub/shower. Practical laundry room with additional storage. Concrete ceilings lend a sophisticated, urban touch.
COMMON SPACES : Here are the common spaces available to you: Lounge located at the building entrance and rooftop terrace offering panoramic views.
Garage #4 and #5Storage unit #46
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
Condo fees of $848.12 /month include: Participation in the contingency fund, snow removal, landscaping, maintenance, electricity and heating of common areas, building insurance, management and administration fees.
A new certificate of location has been ordered, living area is based on the assessment roll of the town. The area will be confirmed upon reception of the new certificate.