- 2,915 ft²
- 3+1 BDR
- 4+1 BTH
- 9,905 ft²
Charming detached cottage located on one of the most beautiful Streets of TMR, near its downtown, the future REM and schools. The property is set on a magnificent landscaped 9905 sq.ft. lot, and it offers extremely bright and cozy living spaces. Garage + 4 outdoor parking spaces. A visit will seduce you!
- Near to Ch. Dunvegan
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Detached
- Building size 62x39 Feet irr.
- Living area 2,915 Square Feet
- Land size 86x115 Feet
- Land area 9,905 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1936
- Repossession No
Light fixtures, curtains, blinds, rods, dishwasher, refrigerator, hot plate, microwave, freezer, washer, dryer, main bedroom closet (handles not installed), garage door opener, alarm system. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
Children's room televisions and stands. Light fixtures in the dining room and dinette.
- Driveway Double width or more Plain paving stone
- Landscaping Land / Yard lined with hedges Landscape
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other Central air conditioning Alarm system Central heat pump
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace
- Garage Attached Single width
- Rental appliances Water heater (1)
- Proximity Daycare centre Park - green area Elementary school Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) High school Public transport
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to primary bedroom Separate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over Finished basement
- Parking (total) Outdoor (4) Garage (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Crank handle
- Roofing Other Asphalt shingles
- Zoning Residential
Ground floor: Entrance hall with vestibule and double closet. It gives access to a bright living room with double-sided wood burning fireplace. Magnificent library bathed in natural light with a 14'10'' cathedral ceiling, a huge 10'5'' window and terrace access. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen, which has quartz countertops and backsplashes as well as a double undermount sink. It opens onto a convivial family room with a 10'5'' mansard ceiling and where the sun comes through a large triple patio door, a bay window and 3 skylights. This floor has a second entrance hall, near the garage access, with double closet and powder room. Ceilings: 8'6''.
The second floor features a main bedroom with ensuite bathroom, two other bedrooms and an office with closet, two other bathrooms, one with marble and a bathtub, a second one with a shower. Ceilings: 8'6''.
Basement: Family room with walk-in closet and access to a large storage area with a cedar walk-in closet and a wine cellar. Bathroom with shower. Laundry room with storage and sink. Ceilings: 6'11''.
Charming landscaped garden lined with hedges and offering a pond with a waterfall and a large patio with paving stones.
Garage + 4 outdoor parking spaces.
Stove, fireplace, combustion equipment and chimney are sold without warranty regarding their compliance with the applicable regulations and requirements imposed by insurance companies.