- 2,020 ft²
- 4 BDR
- 2+1 BTH
- 6,412 ft²
Magnificent semi-detached home located on an incomparable 6412 square feet lot! This splendid dwelling offers large sunny living spaces, four bedrooms on the second floor, charming bathrooms, a basement and a fabulous garden. Close to Saint-Raymond Elementary School, Synergy High School and Lower Canada College. Walking distance to Sherbrooke Street W. with easy access to bike paths, buses and highways 15 and 20. Two outdoor parking spaces.
$4,500 / Month
- Near to Maisonneuve O.
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Semi-detached
- Building size 27x37 Feet irr.
- Living area 2,020 Square Feet
- Land size 38x166 Feet
- Land area 6,412 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1915
- Repossession No
Stove, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, refrigerator, light fixtures, curtains and rods, water heater. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Driveway Other
- Landscaping Fenced Land / Yard lined with hedges Landscape
- Heating system Hot water Space heating baseboards Radiant
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity Natural gas
- Equipment available Other
- Siding Brick
- Proximity Highway Daycare centre Hospital Bicycle path Elementary school High school Public transport University
- Bathroom / Washroom Other Separate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over Partially finished Separate entrance
- Parking (total) Outdoor (2)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
Main floor: Entrance hall with large vestibule and heated floor. Spacious living room with decorative fireplace and charming ceiling moldings that opens to the dining room and its view of the beautiful garden. Adjacent kitchen with island, undermount sink and access to the garden. Bathroom with clawfoot tub and heated floor. Ceiling height: 9'.
2nd floor: Bright landing with skylight. Four good-sized bedrooms, one of which has a balcony. Bathroom featuring freestanding tub, shower, two sinks and heated floor. Ceiling height: 8'10".
Basement: Semi finished. It includes a large main room with laundry area and double sink, two other smaller rooms and a powder room. Ceiling height: 6'.
Very large and beautiful backyard. It has a splendid mature tree, lots of greenery and a paved section. This secret garden will give you peace, tranquility and a feeling of well-being!
Two tandem parking spaces.
List of work done in 2020:- Kitchen renovation.- Addition of a full bathroom on the ground floor.- Addition of a "mudroom".- Renovation and expansion of the 2nd floor bathroom.- Upgrade of the electrical system.- Plumbing upgrade for the kitchen and both bathrooms.- Repair of the bulging brick on the left exterior wall.
Stoves, fireplaces, combustion appliances and chimneys are sold without guarantee as to their conformity to applicable regulations and to the requirements imposed by insurance companies.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.