- 825 ft²
- 2 BDR
- 1 BTH
CORNER unit located at the junction of Outremont and Town of Mount Royal, offering a splendid open living area with plenty of windows and natural light, a modern kitchen and high ceilings. A few minutes from the UdeM MIL campus and the future REM. Easy access to highways 40 and 15. Two indoor parking spaces + one storage space.
- Near to Wilderton
- Property type Apartment
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 825 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1953
- Repossession No
Kitchen range, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, dryer, light fixtures, curtains and rods and all furniture. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
All personal effects of the tenant.
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Ventilation system Entry phone Electric garage door Alarm system Wall-mounted heat pump
- Easy access Elevator Mobility impaired accessible
- Windows PVC
- Garage Attached Heated
- Rental appliances Water heater (1)
- Proximity Highway Cegep Daycare centre Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school High school Public transport University
- Bathroom / Washroom Separate shower
- Available services Fire detector
- Cadastre - Parking (included in the price) Garage
- Parking (total) Garage (2)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Crank handle
- Zoning Residential
Bright corner unit offering an open concept area with an abundance of windows and sunlight. It is composed of the living room, dining room and kitchen with its island and lunch counter.
Two bedrooms, or one bedroom + an office.
A bathroom with bathtub and independent shower.
Access to a private terrace.
Parking spaces in the garage: #23 and #24.Storage unit: #4.
A new certificate of location has been ordered, the living area is based on the assessment roll of the town. It will have to be confirmed upon reception of the new certificate.
See Servitudes on the certificate of location and the land register.
The condo fees of 315.30$ /month include: Participation in the contingency fund, snow removal, landscaping, maintenance, electricity and heating of common areas, building insurance, management and administration fees.
The voted special contribution of $7490.32 for the waterproofing of the basement columns will be paid entirely by the vendor.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.