- 707 ft²
- 2 BDR
- 1 BTH
Charming two-bedroom garden level apartment with prime location! Located a few minutes from the Université-de-Montréal metro station, HEC, UdeM, Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf and Ste-Justine hospital. Easy access to bicycle paths, Mount Royal and shops on Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges. Exterior parking + private storage. Acquisition of the ground floor is also possible.
- Near to Louis-Colin
- Property type Apartment
- Building type Detached
- Building size ——
- Living area 707 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1988
- Repossession No
Cooktop, over, refrigerator, washer, dryer. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Driveway Asphalt
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace
- Proximity Daycare centre Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) High school Cross-country skiing Public transport
- Parking (total) Outdoor (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
Garden level: Vestibule with closet leading to a living room with fireplace that is in open concept with the kitchen and dining room. Two bedrooms, each with a closet. Bathroom featuring a tub shower, washer and dryer. Ceiling height: 8'.
Exterior parking space.
Private storage in the garage.
Net living area of 65.7 square meters, as indicated on the certificate of location.
A new certificate of location has been ordered.
The condo fees include the building insurance.
It is a three-unit building with each unit having its own private entrance.
The stoves, fireplaces, combustion appliances and chimneys are sold without any guarantee as to their conformity to the applicable regulations and to the requirements imposed by the insurance companies.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
* Please note that virtual home staging has been done on some of the pictures of this property, they are published to show a possible layout.