- 902 ft²
WALK SCORE 99, Bike Score 100! Beautiful renovated commercial space located on the ground floor of a building on the corner of Prince-Arthur E. pedestrian street, a few steps from St-Laurent Blvd. and Square Saint-Louis. 902 square feet, ideal for an office, clinic, beauty salon, hairdresser or business! Close to Sherbrooke and St-Laurent metro stations, buses 55, 24 and 29 and Cégep du Vieux-Montréal. Garage and locker.
- Near to Rue Prince-Arthur E.
- Property type Commercial condo
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 902 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Commercial
- Year of construction 2007
- Repossession No
All light fixtures.
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Wall-mounted air conditioning
- Easy access Elevator
- Garage Fitted
- Siding Stone
- Proximity Other Public transport
- Cadastre - Parking (included in the price) Garage
- Parking (total) Garage (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Type of business/Industry Retail Service
- Zoning Commercial Residential
It features:A reception with waiting area.Three consulting rooms, two with sinks.A kitchenette.A powder room.A laundry room with storage.Ceilings: 9'10''.
IDEAL for:- office- clinic- beauty salon- hair salon- business- travel agency- etc.
Garage: #5Storage: #R13
The condo fees of $463.68/month include:Contingency fund participation, snow removal, landscaping, maintenance, electricity and heating of common areas, building insurance, management and administration fees.
This trendy and timeless area with restaurants, stores, multiple theaters and many cafes certainly contribute to the popularity of the place.
Find the property of your dreams
- 3,295 ft²
- 960 ft²