- 848 ft²
- 2 BDR
- 1 BTH
Charming renovated pied-a-terre on the ground floor with 2 bedrooms, open concept area, terrace and garden facing La Fontaine Park. High demand location a few minutes from Notre-Dame Hospital, Sherbrooke metro station, as well as several schools, UQAM and Cégep du Vieux Montréal. 92 Walk Score!
- Near to Rue Cherrier
- Property type Apartment
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 848 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1885
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, cooktop, oven, kitchen fan, microwave, wall-mounted heat pump, blinds, washer, dryer, light fixtures. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Landscaping Fenced
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other Wall-mounted heat pump
- Siding Stone Stucco
- Distinctive features Street corner
- Proximity Cegep Daycare centre Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school High school Public transport University
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Hung
- View Other
- Zoning Residential
Charming paved entrance leading to the door. To the right is a fenced deck with storage; and to the left is a small grassy garden.
Ground Floor: The door opens into the open area consisiting of the living room with double closet, and the dining room and modern kitchen with quartz countertop, undermount sink and lunch counter. The unit features two closed bedrooms with closets and a bathroom with bath/shower and 2 sinks. The laundry area is located in a closet adjacent to the bathroom and kitchen. Ceilings: 8'5''.
Fenced and paved patio with storage.Exclusive use of a small garden.
Net living area of 78.8 square meters as indicated in the certificate of location.
There are encroachments and easements, see the certificate of location and the AM of the DS.
Minimum down payment of 20%The institution for the mortgage financing will be Caisse Desjardins du Plateau-Mont-Royal.The acting notary will be Me Barbe.
The municipal assessment is one of the building & not of the unit:Land: $475,900 + Building: $918,900 = Total: $1,394,800.
Taxes are calculated based on the part of the unit.There will be a future common charge for building insurance which will be calculated based on the part of the unit.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
* Please note that virtual home staging has been done on some pictures of this property, they are published in order to show a possible layout.