- 1,090 ft²
- 2+1 BDR
- 2+1 BTH
Unique! Beautiful recently renovated townhouse with front yard and parking space. High demand location, facing La Fontaine Park, minutes from Notre-Dame Hospital, Sherbrooke metro station, as well as several schools, UQAM and Cégep du Vieux Montréal. 92 Walk Score!
- Near to Rue Cherrier
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 1,090 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1885
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, stove, microwave hood, 2 wall-mounted heat pump, blinds, washer, dryer, light fixtures. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other Wall-mounted heat pump
- Siding Stone Stucco
- Distinctive features Street corner
- Proximity Cegep Daycare centre Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school High school Public transport University
- Bathroom / Washroom Separate shower
- Parking (total) Outdoor (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Hung
- View Other
- Zoning Residential
Ground floor: Entrance hall with double closet. Open area featuring a living room, dining room and kitchen with quartz countertops and undermount sink. Powder room. Bedroom with closet and ensuite bathroom with shower. It is open to an office or boudoir with access to the terrace.Ceilings: 7'9''.
Second floor: Main bedroom with three double closets. Office or small bedroom with laundry area. Bathroom.Ceilings: 7'9".
Cold room in basement. Exclusive space.
Paved yard facing La Fontaine Park.Outdoor parking space on gravel in front of the property.
Net living area of 101.3 square meters (69.7 square meters on the ground floor + 31.6 square meters on the 2nd floor) as indicated in the certificate of location.
There are encroachments and easements, see the certificate of location.
Minimum down payment of 20%The institution for the mortgage financing will be Caisse Desjardins du Plateau-Mont-Royal.The acting notary will be Me Barbe.
The municipal assessment is one of the building & not of the unit:Land: $475,900 + Building: $918,900 = Total: $1,394,800.
Taxes are calculated based on the part of the unit.Insurance fee for the unit: $783 /year
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
* Please note that virtual home staging has been done on some pictures of this property, they are published in order to show a possible layout.