- 1,605 ft²
- 3+1 BDR
- 1+1 BTH
- 7,137 ft²
Semi-detached cottage with a MAGNIFICENT lot of more than 7000 sqft. Beautiful and sunny family room, bright living spaces, 3 bedrooms on 2nd floor with a possibility of a 4th in the basement. Prime location near the metro station, REM, MIL campus, Jarry Park, elementary & high schools, and the services of TMR, Outremont and more!
- Near to Markham
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Semi-detached
- Building size 40x28 Feet irr.
- Living area 1,605 Square Feet
- Land size 105x102 Feet
- Land area 7,137 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1948
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, stove, washer, dryer, central A/C, all fixtures (except dining room ceiling light fixture), all curtains and blinds, awning, alarm system. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
Pendant light fixture in dining room, wooden cabinet in dining room, upright freezer in basement.
- Driveway Asphalt
- Landscaping Fenced Land / Yard lined with hedges Patio Landscape
- Heating system Air circulation Space heating baseboards Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other Alarm system
- Rental appliances Water heater (1)
- Distinctive features No neighbours in the back Cul-de-sac
- Proximity Highway Daycare centre Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) High school Public transport University
- Basement 6 feet and over
- Parking (total) Outdoor (12)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
Ground floor 1: Vestibule with closet leading to an entrance hall. To the right is a large living room with a view of the front of the property and a large opening leading to the dining room. The kitchen is accessible from the hall as well as from the dining room. Both rooms have windows filled with greenery. Ceiling height: 8'5".
Ground Floor 2: A few steps down, at the ground level of the backyard, is a beautiful family room with windows on two walls and views of the garden. Double glass doors give access to the patio. This room was originally a garage and has been converted. Ceiling height: 7'4".
2nd floor: Two closets are located on the landing. This floor has a main bedroom with two double closets, two other bedrooms with a single closet each, and a bathroom with a tub shower and two sinks. Ceiling height: 8'5".
Basement: The staircase leads to a central space with four double closets and access to three rooms: a family room/bedroom, a powder room and an unfinished laundry room with large sink. Ceiling height: 6'4".
The yard is vast, dotted with mature trees and fenced. There are no neighbours in the back or on the driveway side. A large brick patio lines the family room. There is storage room (formerly a section of the garage). One can easily imagine a large pool, an outdoor kitchen, a gazebo area or other!
A new certificate of location has been ordered. The living area was taken from the city's land roll and reflects the current living area. On the old certificate, there is a garage - it has been converted into a family room and outdoor storage. The lot size was taken from this certificate. The areas will be confirmed upon reception of the new certificate.
* Please note that virtual home staging has been done on some pictures of this property, they are published in order to show a possible layout.
* Hydro fees are estimated.
The choice of the inspector must be approved by all parties.