- 3,365 ft²
- 1 BDR
- 1 BTH
- 3,921 ft²
Impeccably maintained 6-unit building, located a stone's throw from Maisonneuve Park, the Botanical Garden and Promenade Masson, a few minutes from Rosemont and Jean-Eudes Colleges. Two 3 1/2 units in the basement + four 4 1/2 units, two of which will be vacant on July 1st. Two gardens, one common and one private at #4. Two parking lots.
- Near to 17e Avenue
- Property type
- Building type Attached
- Building size 50x34 Feet irr.
- Living area 3,365 Square Feet
- Land size 50x101 Feet
- Land area 3,921 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1956
- Repossession No
According to the leases.
The tenant's personal belongings as well as the janitor's or owner's tools.
- Driveway Asphalt
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Entry phone
- Rental appliances Water heater (6)
- Proximity Cegep Daycare centre Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school High school Public transport
- Basement 6 feet and over Finished basement
- Parking (total) Outdoor (2)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
Gross income potential
6 apartments:- Two 3 1/2 apartments in the basement (apt 1 and apt 2). They each have their own laundry space in the common room leading to the common garden.
- Four 4 1/2 apartments:* apt 3 - vacant* apt 4 - with private garden and parking space.* apt 5 - with additional rented parking space.* apt 6 - vacant as of July 1st.
The rental fee of water heaters is the responsibility of the tenants.
The tenants in apt 1 and apt 5 have dogs despite the lease.
La vente est faite sans garantie légale, aux risques et périls de l'acheteur.
This sale is made without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's risk.
A new certificate of location has been ordered.Right-of-view servitudes as stipulated in the old certificate of location.
Rosemont – La Petite-Patrie
Rosemont – La Petite Patrie
In Rosemont – La Petite-Patrie, an exceptional quality of life awaits you. People of all origins choose our garden city to settle down and raise their families. This neighbourhood is full of parks and local businesses.