- 573 ft²
- 1 BDR
- 1 BTH
Lovely condo located on the ground floor of a building in the heart of Old Montreal. Sunny open space, one bedroom, one bathroom and separate laundry area. The property is close to the Square Victoria-OACI metro station, the REM and downtown. Shared rooftop terrace. Garage and storage space.
- Near to
- Property type Apartment
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 573 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 2005
- Repossession No
All the appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer). All blinds, poles and curtains. All light fixtures. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central air conditioning Electric garage door Wall-mounted heat pump
- Easy access Elevator
- Proximity Cegep Bicycle path Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) Public transport University
- Bathroom / Washroom Separate shower
- Cadastre - Parking (included in the price) Garage
- Parking (total) Garage (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
Ground floor: Entrance hall leading to an open-plan area comprising living room, kitchen and dining area. One bedroom is adjacent. The unit has a bathroom with shower and a laundry room. Ceilings: 9"6'.
Garage #5.Storage unit #28.
Condo fees of $283.64 /month include: Participation in the contingency fund, snow removal, landscaping, maintenance, electricity and heating of common areas, building insurance, management and administration fees.
A new certificate of location has been ordered, the living area is based on the assessment roll of the town. It will be confirmed upon reception of the new certificate.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
Ville-Marie is the heart of the city’s activity and brings together the businesses, educational institutions and attractions of the Quartier des spectacles, the Old Port, the Gay Village and Sainte-Catherine Street.