- 1,007 ft²
- 2 BDR
- 1 BTH
Exceptional location in the Mile-End just steps away from Laurier Avenue W. and Avenue du Parc. Located minutes away from public transportation, bike paths and trendy shops, this lovely condo offers two bedrooms and a spacious living room open to the kitchen and dining room. Very bright with bay windows and skylights. Garage in the basement. A must see!
- Near to Laurier O.
- Property type Apartment
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 1,007 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1985
- Repossession No
Cooker, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, dryer, blinds, curtains, lights and heat pump. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Heating system Electric baseboard units Radiant
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other Entry phone Alarm system Wall-mounted heat pump
- Garage Fitted
- Proximity Daycare centre Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school High school Public transport
- Bathroom / Washroom Other
- Cadastre - Parking (included in the price) Garage
- Parking (total) Garage (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
Third floor: Entrance hall with closet. Living room with bay windows and wood burning fireplace (non-conforming) in open concept with dining room and kitchen, which are just a few steps above. The dining room has a skylight and the kitchen has quartz countertops, an undermount sink and heated flooring. Two bedrooms, each with a closet, are located at the back of the appartment. One bedroom has a balcony and direct access to the bathroom. The bathroom has a tub shower and also benefits from a skylight. A laundry room and a linen room are located in the hallway.
Ceilings: 8' to 8'7".
Garage in basement.Common rooftop terrasse.
Net living area of 93.6 square metres, as shown on the certificate of location. A new certificate of location has been ordered.
Condo fees of $280/month include:Contingency fund participation, maintenance, electricity and heating of common areas, building insurance.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.