- 4 BDR
- 3+1 BTH
- 1,893 ft²
Beautiful home located on one of the prettiest streets in the Plateau! Completely renovated in 2018, this luxurious property is composed of 3 levels for a total of 2350 sqft, it features spacious and cozy living spaces, a beautiful backyard, in addition to 3 beautiful private terraces on the roofs! Outdoor parking space. Incredible location, near St-Denis street, St-Laurent Blvd. and Mont-Royal E. Ave., minutes away from the most beautiful parks of the neighborhood. Walk Score 97, Bike Score 97! A perfect family property, its beautiful volumes will meet the needs of everyone.
$5,500 / Month
- Near to rue Marie-Anne
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Attached
- Building size 24x45 Feet irr.
- Living area ——
- Land size 24x75 Feet
- Land area 1,893 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1885
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, curtains and blinds, security cameras (3), ground floor murphy bed, air exchanger, heat pump. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
For rental: Electricity, heating and telecommunication costs.
- Landscaping Fenced
- Heating system Space heating baseboards Radiant
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation Wall-mounted air conditioning Ventilation system Wall-mounted heat pump
- Siding Brick
- Proximity Daycare centre Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school High school Public transport
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to primary bedroom Separate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over Finished basement
- Parking (total) Outdoor (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Crank handle
- Zoning Residential
Main floor: Entrance hall with walk-in closet and glass wall.Large and luxurious open concept living space including living room with water fireplace (aesthetic - does not heat up), kitchen and dining room with courtyard access. The high end kitchen is the center of the open concept and features a huge center island with double undermount sink and quartz countertops.On this level there is also a powder room and a playroom with closet, which can be converted into an office or bedroom according to your needs.Ceilings: 8'9''.
Second floor: Extremely bright, you will appreciate the three large skylights on this floor.The main bedroom is large, with a walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has heated floors, a glass shower, a skylight and two sinks. Upstairs is an office area open to the stairwell with skylight, two other closed bedrooms and a family bathroom with heated floor, skylight, quartz countertop and two undermount sinks.Ceilings: 9'2''.
Basement: Warm family room and adjacent closed office with closet. Bathroom with heated floor and shower. Laundry room.Ceilings: 7'3''.
The yard has a shed and a parking space as well as a 1st terrace.Access to the three other roof terraces from the 2nd floor, they allow you to fully enjoy the summer period.
The choice of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
For the RENTAL:
- Tenant will be required to take out $2,000,000 liability insurance and properly complete the Payment History Verification Consent and Information Request forms.
- Landlord may request a credit check and/or letter from employer prior to signing a lease to their satisfaction.
- No pets.
- Smoke-free zone, no legal or illegal drug use. No cannabis cultivation.
- Short term Airbnb type subletting is not allowed.
- Any painting work must be authorized by the owner. At the end of the lease, the property shall be returned to the owner in the same condition as it was when the building was delivered.