- 1,282 ft²
- 2+1 BDR
- 1+1 BTH
- 1,586 ft²
Two story home with exceptional location in the heart of the Plateau! Open area on the ground floor, two bedrooms and an office space upstairs. Large backyard. Located a few steps from Mont-Royal avenue and St-Laurent boulevard, as well as a short walk to the mountain and Laurier and Mont-Royal metro stations. Possibility of parking in the backyard with movable fence. You will enjoy the dynamic neighbourhood life!
- Near to Villeneuve E.
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Attached
- Building size 17x35 Feet irr.
- Living area 1,282 Square Feet
- Land size 17x52 Feet
- Land area 1,586 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1900
- Repossession No
Wall A/C, light fixtures, window coverings. All included without any guarantee of quality.
Refrigerator, kitchen range, washer, dryer.
- Landscaping Fenced
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other Wall-mounted air conditioning Alarm system
- Proximity Daycare centre Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school High school Public transport
- Bathroom / Washroom Separate shower
- Basement Crawl Space
- Parking (total) Outdoor (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
Ground Floor: Large open concept room consisting of the living room, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has quartz countertops, an island and a patio door leading to a large terrace and garden. There is also a powder room and a closet under the stairs leading to the second floor. Ceilings: 9'4".
2nd floor: Two bedrooms with lots of closet space, one with a Juliet balcony overlooking the garden. An office area leads to the front balcony. The bathroom features a clawfoot tub and corner shower. A laundry area is located in the landing closet. Ceilings: 10'4".
Lovely private backyard with large terrace and possibility of a parking space.The yard can also be accessed through the porte-cochère.
A new certificate of location has been ordered, the land area and living area were taken from the city's land roll. The surface areas will have to be confirmed upon reception of the new certificate.
The property is part of a horizontal divided co-ownership, a right of way is granted by easement on the private portion of the neighbouring co-owner.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.