- 1,780 ft²
- 3 BDR
- 2+1 BTH
- 745 ft²
Unique and tastefully renovated 3-level house with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Charming rooftop terrace with breathtaking views of the surrounding area, including Mont Royal. A separate storage room adjacent to the property is included, perfect for storing your bikes and more. A five-minute walk from Laurier metro station, as well as numerous parks such as Parc Laurier and Parc Jeanne-Mance. Located on the outskirts of Mile End and a stone's throw from rue St Denis, you will have access to numerous restaurants and boutiques, not to mention the many schools nearby. Walk score 99, Bike score 100.
- Near to Bd St Joseph E
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Attached
- Building size 25x24 Feet irr.
- Living area 1,780 Square Feet
- Land size 25x29 Feet
- Land area 745 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1915
- Repossession No
Fridge, dishwasher, cooktop, oven, kitchen hood, washer, dryer, light fixtures, window coverings, tv supports, rooftop gazebo, wall mount heat pumps. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
Furniture and personal belongings.
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Private balcony Wall-mounted heat pump
- Proximity Daycare centre Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school High school Public transport
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to primary bedroom Separate shower
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Hung
- Roofing Other Elastomer membrane
- Zoning Residential
GROUND FLOOR: Ceiling height 9'03
As you enter the vestibule, you'll discover an open-plan living space. You'll be greeted by a superb industrial-style staircase leading to the second floor. The kitchen features a central island, breakfast bar for two, elegant stainless cabinets and Corian countertops. Enjoy your meals in the dinette and relax in the inviting living room, thanks to large windows that let in plenty of natural light. Moreover, there's a shower room, convenient for your guests.
2ND FLOOR: Ceiling heights 9'01 to 19'07
You will discover a spacious hallway with access to the balcony. Two bedrooms, each with a large double wardrobe, one with access to a balcony. The bathroom is equipped with a practical sliding door and a glass walk-in shower, bringing elegance and functionality to your daily life. In addition, a dedicated laundry area, housed in a closet, is ideally located next to the bathroom.
ON THE 3rd FLOOR: Main Suite - Ceiling height 9'02
This space is more intimate, with a bedroom equipped with a double wardrobe. Plus, the boudoir is open to the stairwell, adding a touch of sophistication to your living space. You will also have access to a terrace to enjoy the outdoors. The open-plan bathroom is fitted with a glass wall, offering sufficient privacy while adding a touch of modernity. It is also equipped with a freestanding bathtub. The separate toilet also provides additional convenience.
A good-sized terrace, with its spacious design and an awning that covers almost the entire surface, it's the perfect solution for those who want to make the most of their summer evenings. Front and rear balconies. Additional heated storage space is easily accessible via an external door next to the main entrance.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- European windows imported from Germany. - Adora windows and doors.- Superior insulation (Polyurethane).- Superior soundproofing.- Bathrooms and powder rooms with Italian ceramics and modern Baril Design faucets.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.