- 2,150 ft²
- 3 BDR
- 1+1 BTH
- 2,373 ft²
Beautiful property, unique in Le Petit Laurier. 2150 sf of living space with beautiful landscaped garden, cedar terrace and parking space. You will be close to all the shops and restaurants on Laurier Street. Exceptional location less than 10 minutes walk from Laurier metro and steps away from Laurier Park (with pool, dog park, sports fields, etc.) and Paul-Bruchési primary school. Dynamic neighborhood life! The property has an open concept main floor, 3 bedrooms upstairs as well as a storage room, a workshop and a wine cellar in the basement.
- Near to rue Laurier E.
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Attached
- Building size 25x47 Feet irr.
- Living area 2,150 Square Feet
- Land size 25x93 Feet
- Land area 2,373 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1915
- Repossession No
Fridge, gas stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer, alarm system, light fixtures, window coverings, wine cellar in the basement, central vacuum cleaner. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
Light fixture above the kitchen counter. Chandelier in the dining room.
- Landscaping Fenced Landscape
- Heating system Air circulation Radiant
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation Other Central air conditioning
- Proximity Daycare centre Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) High school Public transport
- Bathroom / Washroom Other Separate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over Partially finished
- Parking (total) Outdoor (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
Ground floor: Entrance hall with double closet leading directly to a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area. There is a high ceiling of over 9' with exposed beams, wood floors and a fully windowed wall in the kitchen area. The kitchen has a heated floor, a large stainless steel counter, undermount sink, gas cooker, large pantry, dinette and access to the terrace. There is also an open office and a powder room. Ceiling height: 9'8".
2nd floor: Large bright landing with two skylights with enough space for an office, boudoir or other. Main bedroom with balcony and garden view. Two other bedrooms with double closets and access to a front balcony. Very large bathroom with heated floor, clawfoot tub, shower, walk-in closet and washer/dryer. The toilet is in an adjacent closed room. Ceiling height: 8'10".
Basement: Partially finished basement with storage space. Large 6'x 6' wine cellar.
Fenced and landscaped backyard. Large eastern white cedar terrace renovated in 2021 and access to the back alley. (Garden fence to be replaced at seller's expense in August with same material as the terrace).Parking space.
Geothermal heating and cooling system.
* A tenant will be present from October 1, 2022 to September 30, 2023. The rent is $4000/month. *
The selection of inspector must be approved by all parties.