- 1,978 ft²
- 3+2 BDR
- 2+1 BTH
- 4,500 ft²
Adjacent to Outremont, two steps away from Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf and the UdeM, superb family home with incredible natural light in a prime location! Spacious open area with +9' ceilings, abundant windows, kitchen with glass doors extending the space into the backyard, possibility of four bedrooms on the 2nd floor, wood burning fireplace conforming to regulations. Large fenced outdoor space with wood patio and electric awning, brick shed and four parking spaces in the driveway. Close to the HEC, Université de Montréal metro station, Mount Royal, Promenade Jean-Brillant, markets and more!
- Near to Lacombe
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Detached
- Building size 26x36 Feet irr.
- Living area 1,978 Square Feet
- Land size 45x100 Feet
- Land area 4,500 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1922
- Repossession No
Light fixtures, curtains, blinds, rods, Sub Zero refrigerator, Wolf gas stove, Miele dishwasher, WIFI central thermostat, alarm system, wine cellar, fireplace, electric retractable patio awning, CAC ceiling fan, futon bench and basement closet. Included without warranty of quality.
Washer, dryer and light fixtures in the dinette and the dining room.
- Driveway Other
- Landscaping Fenced
- Heating system Hot water Space heating baseboards Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity Natural gas
- Equipment available Other Wall-mounted air conditioning Alarm system
- Hearth stove Other Wood fireplace
- Siding Brick
- Proximity Cegep Daycare centre Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) High school Public transport University
- Bathroom / Washroom Separate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over Finished basement
- Parking (total) Outdoor (4)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
- Université de Montréal metro station;- UdeM and HEC;- Collège Jean-de-Brébeuf and several neighbourhood schools;- CHU Sainte-Justine, Jewish General Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital Center;- Mount Royal;- Open-air fruit and vegetable markets (24 hours a day);- The Jean-Brillant Promenade - a spacious and friendly pedestrian street/urban promenade;- All the businesses on Côte-des-Neiges and more!
Ground Floor: Spacious entrance hall with closet and vestibule, benefiting from the light flowing from the large window in the staircase leading to the 2nd floor. Living room with bay windows and wood burning fireplace open to the sunny dining room with its two beautiful corner windows. Adjacent kitchen with quartz countertops, double sink, gas stove and triple glass door giving the impression of extending the kitchen to the outside where there is a large patio overlooking the yard. Powder room. Ceiling height: 9'5".
2nd floor: Main bedroom with bay windows, three closets and direct access to the bathroom. Two other bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet. Possibility of a fourth bedroom where the office is currently located - this is a former bedroom that was de-partitioned by the seller. Bathroom with tub shower and linen closet on the landing. Ceiling height: 9'.
Basement: Spacious family room with an abundance of natural light, built-in bench under the bay windows, closet and cellar. Bedroom with windows on two walls, bathroom with shower, workshop with counter and sink, large cedar closet. Washer and dryer in the hallway closet. Ceiling height: 6'5".
Wooden patio with electric retractable awning and view on the pleasant fenced backyard. Grassy yard and brick shed.
Four tandem parking spaces in the driveway.
Upgraded fireplace in 2017 (Regency high performance insert). Stoves, fireplaces, fuel-burning appliances and chimneys are sold without warranty as to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance requirements.
Net living area of 183.8 square meters, as indicated on the certificate of location.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.