- 1,927 ft²
- 2+2 BDR
- 2 BTH
Beautiful 3-storey townhouse featuring a large terrace facing southwest and a parking space. Amazing open living area on the top floor with 11' ceilings, huge windows and skylights. 3 closed bedrooms + possibility of a 4th. 2 bathrooms. Close to Maisonneuve Park, Maisonneuve Market, schools and future REM.
- Near to rue Sainte-Catherine E.
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 1,927 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 2008
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, microwave, blinds, fixtures and central vacuum. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation Wall-mounted air conditioning Entry phone
- Proximity Daycare centre Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) High school Public transport
- Bathroom / Washroom Separate shower
- Basement 6 feet and over Finished basement
- Cadastre - Parking (included in the price) Driveway
- Parking (total) Outdoor (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Roofing Elastomer membrane
- Zoning Residential
Ground Floor: Entrance hall with closet and laundry area. This floor has two closed bedrooms and a charming bathroom. Ceilings: 9'.
Second floor: Sublime open living area including the living room, dining room and kitchen. Incredible light from the huge full height windows and skylight. This space will make you want to receive guests! The kitchen is equipped with granite countertops, a central island with a two-seat lunch counter and an undermount sink. Ceilings: 11'. Spacious adjoining sunny terrace.
Semi-basement: This level offers a 3rd closed bedroom, a family room with walk-in closet that can easily be converted into a 4th closed bedroom, and a bathroom with shower. Ceilings: 8'.
Outdoor parking space covered by the terrace.
Note that it is possible to build a rooftop terrace.
Condo fees of $113 /month include: Participation in the contingency fund and building insurance.
The area includes the basement.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.