- 1,944 ft²
- 2+1 BDR
- 2 BTH
Sanctuaire du Mont-Royal Phase 7: MAGNIFICENT and completely renovated apartment! Modern and luxurious. Completely UNIQUE in the Sanctuaire! Spacious 1944 sq ft unit with open living area including a dream kitchen with oversized island and superb appliances, two bedrooms with possibility of a third and two magnificent bathrooms with porcelain tile floors and showers. Prime location at the edge of Outremont and close to all services. Private terrace with an open view, 2 garages + 1 storage. Exceptional common areas such as pool, sauna and exercise room.
- Near to Av. Van Horne
- Property type Apartment
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 1,944 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1989
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, induction oven, dishwasher, washer and dryer, pot filler and wine rack. All installed blinds, rodsand fixtures. All of the above are included without warranty of quality. Manufacturer's warranty available.
- Heating system Electric baseboard units Radiant
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other Central air conditioning Electric garage door
- Easy access Elevator
- Garage Heated Fitted Single width
- Distinctive features Cul-de-sac
- Pool Heated Indoor
- Proximity Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) High school Public transport University
- Bathroom / Washroom Adjoining to primary bedroom Separate shower
- Cadastre - Parking (included in the price) Garage
- Parking (total) Garage (2)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- View Other
- Zoning Residential
* Electricity and plumbing redone.* New kitchen, including new water valves, new P-trap, and cold-water line for fridge and pot-filler.* New floors throughout.* 2 new bathrooms, including mold-resistant drywall, new faucets, new vanities, new toilets, a new tub and heated floor in the suite.* New stackable laundry closet, with new wiring and new ventilation.* New water valves in both bathrooms.* New electrical panel.* New switches.* New SMART thermostats. * New spotlights and fixtures.* Eight new appliances.
Entrance hall that flows into a large, bright, open area with five patio doors leading to a private terrace with a clear view. This open concept area includes the living room, dining room and kitchen (note that the space could be divided to create an additional bedroom in the unit). The entire unit has been beautifully renovated! We find engineered wood floors, a huge island with stools, quartz countertops, a pot filler faucet, gorgeous appliances and recessed light fixtures.
The main suite has a large bedroom with two patio doors. There is a fitted walk-in closet, a boudoir area with quartz vanity and two undermount sinks, as well as a full ensuite bathroom with freestanding tub, separate Italian shower and heated floor.
The apartment has another bedroom with double closet and a second beautiful bathroom with an Italian shower composed of 24 "x48" porcelain tiles and a freestanding toilet.
Laundry and two storage spaces in the unit.
Two garages: #360 and #358One storage room: #329.
Le Sanctuaire PHASE 7 offers you:- Renovated lobby and elevator- Heated indoor pool and sauna- Exercise room- Security guard 24/24.- Parking for visitors.- Tranquility and security assured.
Great location, close to UdeM, HEC, private schools, Edouard Montpetit metro station and the upcoming REM. Close to Outremont's cafés & shops and all services such as grocery store, pharmacy, SAQ, Wilderton Centre, medical clinics, banks, restaurants and parks.
Condo fees of $1512.00 /month include: Participation in the contingency fund, snow removal, landscaping, maintenance, electricity and heating of common areas, building insurance, management and administration fees.
After an accepted promise to purchase, seller will compensate the buyer value of 300$/ month for the next 5 years to reduce condo fees (total compensation of 18 000$).
The 2022 special contributio was paid in full by the seller.
Net living area of 180.6 square meters as indicated in the certificate of location.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
This neighborhood is close to downtown, many educational institutions and hospitals, Mount Royal, road networks and many attractions of the metropolis.
Find the property of your dreams
- 2,400 ft²
- 4 BDR
- 2+1 BTH
- 1,956 ft²
- 2+1 BDR
- 2 BTH
- 1,858 ft²
- 3 BDR
- 2 BTH