- 1,349 ft²
- 3 BDR
- 2 BTH
- 2,500 ft²
Charming semi-detached cottage, located a few steps from Joyce and Pratt parks, as well as the best schools in Outremont. In addition to its exceptional location, you will appreciate its sunny backyard with garden and terrace. Convivial ground floor, 3 bedrooms + 1 large bathroom upstairs, family room with bathroom in basement and a garage. Ideal home for a young family!
- Near to
- Property type Two or more storey
- Building type Semi-detached
- Building size ——
- Living area 1,349 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area 2,500 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1924
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, stove, kitchen hood, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer, all lights fixtures attached to ceilings, all windows coverings, fireplace accessories. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
Weatherwane garage, other garden decors (ie bird bath), bench front balcony, personal effects, furnitures and art pieces, rugs.
- Driveway Asphalt
- Landscaping Landscape
- Heating system Space heating baseboards Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other Electric garage door Wall-mounted heat pump
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace
- Garage Detached Single width
- Siding Brick
- Proximity Cegep Daycare centre Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) High school Public transport University
- Basement 6 feet and over Finished basement Separate entrance
- Parking (total) Garage (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Roofing Asphalt shingles Asphalt and gravel Elastomer membrane
- Zoning Residential
Ground floor:Entrance hall with closet and vestibule.The living room is on the right, has a wood burning fireplace and French doors to the dining room. The bright dining room is open to the kitchen and has access to the deck. The kitchen is equipped with heated floors and a double sink.Oak wood floors.Ceiling: 9'.
Second floor:Main bedroom with walk-in closet.Second bedroom with triple closet.Office or small third bedroom.Large family bathroom with heated floor.Ceiling: 8'5''.
Basement:Family room with under stairs storage. Adjacent bathroom with laundry area.Storage/workshop.Ceiling: 6'9
Garage.Southwest facing garden and large deck.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
A new certificate of location has been ordered, area of the lot and living area are based on the assessment roll of the town. The areas will be confirmed upon reception of the new certificate.