- 1,230 ft²
- 3+1 BDR
- 1 BTH
- 6,750 ft²
This cottage offers a spacious and sunny open area, three bedrooms on the main floor and a large basement with great potential! Quiet and peaceful location close to the waterfront, with easy access to highways 15 and 640. Less than a 10 minute walk to Terre-des-Jeunes school, several daycare centers and all the shops and services of 25th Avenue. Garage + very large yard! Ready to be modernized according to your desires!
- Near to Chemin de la Grande-Côte
- Property type Bungalow
- Building type Detached
- Building size ——
- Living area 1,230 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area 6,750 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1970
- Repossession No
Stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer, microwave, hood, light fixtures, blinds and rods. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
All furniture, television stands and owners' personal effects.
- Driveway Asphalt
- Landscaping Fenced Landscape
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Central heat pump
- Hearth stove Wood burning stove
- Garage Fitted Single width
- Siding Brick
- Proximity Other Highway Daycare centre Hospital Bicycle path Elementary school High school
- Basement 6 feet and over Finished basement Separate entrance
- Parking (total) Outdoor (4) Garage (1)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Zoning Residential
Ground floor: The entrance is in a spacious open space where we find a living room and dining room with large facade windows and a kitchen with patio door leading to a backyard. The second floor offers three bedrooms and a bathroom with a laundry space. Ceiling height: 8'3".
Basement: Large space that can be used as a family room with adjacent playroom. Office or bedroom and access to the garage. Ceiling height: 6'11".
Large fenced backyard.
Recent renovations:- Magic bath in 2021. - Stairs in front of the house in 2019.- Windows and main entrance door in 2018.- Garage door in 2017.- Patio in 2016.- Central heating: electric with heat pump and air conditioning in 2015.- Kitchen completely renovated in 2010. - Floor covering (living room 2009, dining room 2007, kitchen 2007).
A new certificate of location has been ordered, the land area and living area were taken from the city's land roll. The surface areas will have to be confirmed upon receipt of the new certificate.
Stoves, fireplaces, combustion appliances and chimneys are sold without any guarantee as to their conformity with the applicable regulations and the requirements imposed by the insurance companies.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
* Please note that virtual home staging has been performed on some of the photos of this property, they are published in order to show a possible layout.