- 1,016 ft²
- 2 BDR
- 1 BTH
- 6,000 ft²
Charming bungalow located on a quiet street in a crescent of the sought-after Ste-Thérèse-en-haut sector. One owner. Large lot bordered by hedges. This bright home has been meticulously maintained. Ideal for a small family, it features 2 bedrooms + family room in the basement. Close to schools and highway 15.
- Near to Bd des Mille Îles E.
- Property type Bungalow
- Building type Detached
- Building size 38x27 Feet irr.
- Living area 1,016 Square Feet
- Land size 60x100 Feet
- Land area 6,000 ft²
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1967
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, dishwasher, hood, stove, curtains, blinds, all fixtures, alarm system, washer, dryer, central vacuum and accessories. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Carport Attached
- Driveway Asphalt
- Landscaping Land / Yard lined with hedges Landscape
- Cupboard Wood
- Heating system Air circulation
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Bi-energy Electricity Heating oil
- Equipment available Central vacuum cleaner system installation Other
- Windows Aluminum PVC
- Foundation Poured concrete
- Hearth stove Wood fireplace
- Siding Other Stone
- Proximity Highway Cegep Daycare centre Park - green area Elementary school High school
- Basement 6 feet and over Finished basement
- Parking (total) Carport (2) Outdoor (2)
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Sliding Crank handle
- Roofing Asphalt shingles
- Zoning Residential
Ground Floor: - Entrance hall with vestibule and closet.- Living room with large windows and wood-burning fireplace with stone mantle.- Dining room with access to garden and adjacent kitchen.- Kitchen with granite countertop, large undermount sink, ceramic backsplash and wood cabinets.- Main bedroom currently used as 2nd living room with two closets.- Second bedroom with closet.- Renovated family bathroom with quartz countertop and undermount sink.- Ceilings: 8'.
Basement:- Large family room with brick wall, double closet + single closet.- Mechanical room.- Ceilings: 6'11''.
Paving stone entrance and low stone wall.Landscaped lot bordered by hedges.Grassed garden with terrace.
Carport for two cars in tandem. Height: 11'5''.2 additional tandem parking spaces in the driveway.
At the request of the SELLER, no promises to purchase will be answered until Tuesday, November 23rd, 2021 at 7:00 PM. Promises to purchase must be accompanied by a mortgage pre-qualification.
A new certificate of location has been ordered.
Stove, fireplace, combustion equipment and chimney are sold without warranty regarding their compliance with the applicable regulations and requirements imposed by insurance companies.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.