- 1,120 ft²
- 2+1 BDR
- 1 BTH
Large recently renovated 1120 sq.ft. unit with cachet featuring high ceilings and a magnificent terrace overlooking the park. High demand location across from La Fontaine Park, minutes from Notre-Dame Hospital, Sherbrooke metro station, as well as several schools, UQAM and Cégep du Vieux Montréal. 92 Walk Score!
- Near to Av. du Parc-La Fontaine
- Property type Apartment
- Building type Attached
- Building size ——
- Living area 1,120 Square Feet
- Land size ——
- Land area ——
- Zoning Residential
- Year of construction 1885
- Repossession No
Refrigerator, stove, microwave hood, wall-mounted heat pump, blinds, washer, dryer, light fixtures. All of the above are included without warranty of quality.
- Heating system Electric baseboard units
- Water supply Municipality
- Heating energy Electricity
- Equipment available Other Wall-mounted heat pump
- Siding Stone Stucco
- Distinctive features Street corner
- Proximity Cegep Daycare centre Hospital Park - green area Bicycle path Elementary school High school Public transport University
- Sewage system Municipal sewer
- Window type Hung
- View Other
- Zoning Residential
Third floor: Entry hall with two double closets and laundry area. Beautiful living room with mouldings and windows on two sides. The kitchen is open to the dining room, both of which have access to the terrace. The kitchen has a quartz countertop, undermount sink and skylight. Adjacent to the kitchen is a charming two-level room, which you can use as an office, 3rd bedroom or even a play area for the kids (ceilings on each level: 5'10 to 6'). The unit has two bedrooms, including a large one with two double closets, and a bathroom with a tub-shower and two sinks.Ceilings: 9' to 10'.
Very large private terrace facing La Fontaine Park.
Net living area of 104.1 square meters as indicated in the certificate of location.
There are encroachments and easements, see the certificate of location and the AM of the DS.
Minimum down payment of 20%The institution for the mortgage financing will be Caisse Desjardins du Plateau-Mont-Royal.The acting notary will be Me Barbe.
The municipal assessment is one of the building & not of the unit:Land: $475,900 + Building: $918,900 = Total: $1,394,800.
Taxes are calculated based on the part of the unit.There will be a future common charge for building insurance which will be calculated based on the part of the unit.
The selection of the inspector must be approved by all parties.
* Please note that virtual home staging has been done on some pictures of this property, they are published in order to show a possible layout.