The Government has authorized the resumption of priority Real Estate transactions in Quebec!April 27, 2020
Categorised in: Marché immobilier
Montreal, April 27th – Real Estate brokerage has been reopened and we now have the possibility to show properties under certain conditions.
Please note that this situation concerns the following people :
- You are an owner whose property was listed for sale on the market before April 20th and who can offer an occupancy of the premises before July 31, 2020.
- You are a buyer who must absolutely relocate by July 31, 2020.
During the visits, extremely strict measures will be applied to ensure the safety of all.
- Prior to a visit, the mandatory signing of an attestation that buyers have not been in contact with an infected person and have no symptoms. This document must also be completed by the occupants of the premises, if applicable.
- Only one visitor at a time per property will be allowed, accompanied by the buyer’s real estate broker.
- A distance of at least two meters between each person must be respected at all times.
- Occupants (vendors, tenants) must leave the property during a visit.
- No children or people aged 70 and over will be allowed during visits.
- Visitors must clean their hands before and after a visit by using a disinfectant solution that we will provide.
- Reasonable measures will be taken to limit visitors from touching any surfaces, which will also be disinfected before and after a visit by our real estate broker showing the property (door handles, doorbells, switches, ramps, etc.).
- Open houses will not be permitted.
Please note that surveyors and inspectors are also returning to work in a progressive and limited manner, for transactions to be completed before July 31, 2020. Notaries and movers are among the list of essential professionals.
Rest assured that The Bardagi Team will do its utmost to ensure the safety of visitors and sellers while showing properties. We will make sure that we have all the necessary equipment in hand to ensure the protection and well being of everyone (gloves, masks, soaps, disinfectants, etc.). The safety of our customers and employees is essential and remains our number one priority !
For any questions, please contact the broker responsible for your file or contact us at : email@example.com