Living in Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension
This neighborhood is without a doubt the most multi-ethnic of Montreal’s boroughs. It is the second most populated area (over 140,000 inhabitants). Many residents live in the many plexes in the area. The vast majority of households are renters, but the neighbourhood remains one of the last places close to downtown where properties are still affordable for young families.
It is still a great place for those who want to live a family life in the city and be close to good restaurants and small, varied and exotic shops. In addition to the commercial streets and green alleys, there is also a neighborhood that brings together people from all cultural backgrounds. It’s the perfect mix between the hip and vibrant neighborhood and metropolitan Montreal.
You will enjoy…
- The Uniprix Stadium and the walks in Jarry Park
- La Tohu and its shows
- Place de Castelnau
- The many parks and green spaces
- The MIL complex of the Université de Montréal
- The 3 public libraries, the Maison de la culture and the many sports facilities
- It’s closeness to the Jean-Talon Market