Living in Ahuntsic-Cartierville
A great place for those who want to live a family life in the city. The Ahuntsic-Cartierville borough is located at the northern tip of the island of Montreal, Canada. Several bridges (Viau, Médéric-Martin, Papineau-Leblanc and Lachapelle) connect it to the city of Laval. It is bounded on the southeast by the borough of Villeray-Saint-Michel-Parc-Extension, on the north by Rivière des Prairies, on the southwest by the borough of Saint-Laurent, on the west by Pierrefonds-Roxboro and on the east by the borough of Montréal-Nord. The borough has an area of 23 km2, and the territory includes, in 2011, a population of 126 891 people.
Ahuntsic-Cartierville has several industrial parks, including the Cité de la mode, where several clothing factories are located. The borough has many neighbourhoods where life is good: Ahuntsic, Cartierville, Saraguay, Nouveau-Bordeaux, Saint-Sulpice, etc.
You will appreciate…
- Île-de-la-Visitation nature park
- Fleury street and its neighborhood businesses
- Central market of Montreal
- Raimbault Park
- Belmont Park, once an amusement park before the creation of La Ronde.
- The Village of Sault-au-Récollet
- Ahuntsic-Cartierville Cultural Center
- The many schools
- The proximity to commuter trains and the REM